- Nina Dobrev spent Thanksgiving with friends in Big Bear in November 2017 and mused, “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.”
- “What a weekend” is what Joshua Radin said at the end of his November 2017 trip here.
- Ashley Greene said, “So long Big Bear,” on her way out of the forested area in July 2017.
- “There’s a big bear in Big Bear” is what Ali Fedotowsky said while “exploring” Big Bear Lake Village with her family in June 2017.
- Ian Ziering went “Inner tubing with the #zieringgirls” here in December 2016.
- While “Exploring” the area in November 2016, Jessie J checked “Fresh air,” a “Long walk,” and “Laughter” off her to-do list.
- New Kids on the Block‘s Jonathan Knight endured a “Creepy motel” stay during a stop in Big Bear Lake on his August 2016 “#roadtrip.”
- “First year everyone on skis” was a milestone Tori Spelling celebrated with her family in Big Bear in January 2015.
- Jordin Sparks made a snow angel in Big Bear in December 2014 and said “It’s so beautiful up here!”
- Jackson Rathbone shared a shot of the bright moon above Big Bear in December 2014.
- “What a view” is what Jessie James Decker had to say when she was by the water at Big Bear Lake in October 2014.
Big Bear Lake
Credit: Nina Dobrev/Instagram