- Orlando Bloom sat cross-legged on the floor here in June 2017 and said it was “#art not a day spa.”
- Armie Hammer hung here with his daughter in January 2017 and joked, “Harper was trying to show me art or whatever but I just wanted to be pushed in the chairs.”
- Tallulah Willis swung by the Hammer Museum to see some art in July 2016.
- Molly Sims said her son had a “Great day at @hammer_museum #kamp” with a friend in May 2016.
- Hilary Swank took a spin during a “fun girl’s day finding inspiration” at the Hammer in March 2016.
- Mena Suvari spent “An afternoon of enchantment and beauty” at the Hammer Museum in January 2016 admiring the work of Lawren Harris.
- Anderson Cooper was “Happy to finally see the incredible work of” Njideka Akunyili Crosby at the Hammer Museum in January 2016. He added, “She is so talented!”
- Minka Kelly checked out the exhibits here in November 2015.
- Tina Knowles Lawson spent “A Day of Art” in November 2015 with Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland — the trio checked out the UH-OH: Frances Stark 1991-2015 exhibit.
- While at the Hammer Museum in September 2015, Autumn Reeser admired Mark Bradford’s “Scorched Earth,” commenting that the “work is socially driven and demonstrates an amazing use of materials and texture.”
- Kate Bosworth did “Date Night” at the Hammer Museum in October 2014.
Credit: Orlando Bloom/Instagram