- Demi Lovato did her best to learn about the birthplace of Motown when she was at this Detroit, MI, USA museum in March 2018.
- Andy Cohen came here in November 2017 and raved, “Stop! In the Name of Love… The musical history created in Motown Studio A, preserved brilliantly at the Motown Museum, has me in chills, goosebumps and awe. This is America at its best. They’re raising money to expand the museum and I can’t wait to see what they do. Detroit is BACK. And I’m coming back again.”
- Big Sean seemed most impressed by the Michael Jackson memorabilia on display during his October 2017 visit.
- Victoria Justice “Visited the legendary home of Motown AKA Hitsville, USA” in July 2016. She said, “I can’t believe Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, & Michael Jackson (to name a few) walked through this very door to record so many of their hits.”
- Adrienne Bailon crossed the Motown Museum off her “B U C K E T L I S T” in November 2015, sharing that it’s “My favorite musical era!”
- Andy Cohen captioned a photo of himself out in front of the Motown Museum in November 2014, “From the Brewster Projects to Hitsville! Hello, Detroit!!”
Credit: Demi Lovato/Instagram