- Sarah Hyland photographed the “Awwww Shucks” neon sign at The Rosy Oyster pop-up restaurant here in June 2017.
- In May 2017, Ashley Tisdale engaged in a “Maple glazed bacon cheers” when she ate at the hotel’s pop-up restaurant — The Rosy Oyster — with friends, including Vanessa Hudgens.
- Natasha Bedingfield checked in here and posed for a photo in front of the hotel’s distinguished wallpaper in February 2017.
- As she sat at a table here in December 2016, Ashley Tisdale asked, “Brunch anyone?”
- “That was fun” was what Christina Milian said about attending a Halloween party here in October 2016.
- Monique Coleman checked in to the Roosevelt and posed for a picture with her pink handbag in August 2016 — she explained, “Cuz sometimes you just need a pop of color.”
- Serayah broke out her bikini to spend part of a “Sick weekend” in June 2016 by the The Hollywood Roosevelt pool.
- Alexa Chung rode an inflatable swan pool toy here in April 2016 and said, “Everyone else makes this look easy.”
- Suki Waterhouse said “Days are sweet” when she was checked in to The Hollywood Roosevelt in March 2016. That same month, she rode an inflatable swan inside the hotel pool.
- Alessandra Ambrosio was “Getting inspired for the day” sipping champagne and laying on a bed here in February 2016.
- O-Town‘s Erik Estrada said, “I leave the gym and this happens” when he ran into Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees and a member of Dream at the Hollywood Roosevelt in January 2016.
- Kiernan Shipka celebrated a friend’s birthday at The Hollywood Roosevelt in February 2015.
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Credit: Sarah Hyland/Instagram