- Soleil Moon Frye and one of her kids were “Plaza ready” while enjoying tea time here in March 2017.
- “Home alone” is how Suki Waterhouse described her October 2016 stay here.
- Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton flanked Jonathan Cheban and felt the “Wedding vibes” when they attended a mutual friend’s celebration here in October 2016.
- “After the show it’s the after party” is how Jonathan Cheban described his September 2016 night at this hotel with a champagne-sipping Kourtney Kardashian.
- Nicky Hilton admired a painting of “Kweeeeeen Eloise” when she was here in September 2016.
- Jessica Chastain grabbed a bit of bubbly at the The Champagne Bar inside The Plaza Hotel for a friend’s birthday in May 2016.
- Paris Hilton posed for a glamorous shot while at the Plaza in April 2016.
- After he finished filming a project at The Plaza Hotel in March 2016, Neil Patrick Harris and his kids were allowed to “stay in a fancy penthouse suite and have tea in the Palm Court.” He said, “The kids were blown away (as was I).”
- Soleil Moon Frye and her daughter did tea time and said “Cheers from The Plaza” in March 2016.
- Katharine McPhee said coffee and orange juice at The Plaza Hotel in September 2015 was a “good way to start the day!”
- Bella Thorne and a friend had matching Eloise at the Plaza dolls for their tea time and “Eloise lunch” here in April 2015 — She exclaimed, “Fantasies turning into reality with my best friend. #ChildhoodDreams.” (You can plan your own Eloise at the Plaza experience!)
- Allison Williams attended a screening for Lena Dunham‘s work at The Plaza Hotel in March 2015 and was in “Heaven” snacking on “tea and cotton candy with a pretzel handle.”
- A National Historic Landmark, this is where The Beatles stayed when they made their 1964 debut in the USA.
- The Plaza Hotel plays a big part in the setting of the American classic, The Great Gatsby.
The Plaza Hotel
Credit: Soleil Moon Frye/Instagram