Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
The White House
Credit: John Stamos/Instagram
- John Stamos jokingly knocked on the window from inside The White House to get security’s attention in July 2017.
- Ali Larter threw up a peace sign while standing out front here in April 2017.
- Chelsea Handler was here in February 2017 and teased, “A Jew and a Gay went to pick a Muslim up from the airport, headed straight to Nordstrom, and then headed over to @whitehouse to give our thanks!”
- Jessica Seinfeld was “Trying for family diplomacy in the Diplomatic Reception room at the @whitehouse” when she went on a tour with Jerry Seinfeld and their kids in January 2017.
- “Just checked out Trump’s new vacation home” is what Josh Gad joked about when he was across the street in December 2016.
- Andy Cohen experienced an “Incredible morning at The White House” in December 2016 and said, “What a treat.”
- Lily Aldridge took a picture of the Pennsylvania Avenue street sign when she was here in December 2016.
- Jennifer Meyer snapped a selfie here in November 2016 and captioned it, “I will cherish this experience for the rest of my life! Thank you President Obama, going to miss you.”
- Usher hung “On THE lawn” while at “That House” in October 2016.
- Ryan Seacrest “Spotted this cool house” when he was “In D.C.” in October 2016.
- Lena Dunham posed for a photo with “The whole team feeling v [patriotic]” when she was here in October 2016.
- Zendaya snapped a “Mirror pic in the White House” and called it “iconic” when she was inside in October 2016.
- Cindy Crawford called The White House “a great place to end a great day on The Hill” in June 2016.
- Paula Abdul “COULD NOT RESIST” posing for a photo of “That time I held a press conference” at The White House in May 2016.
- Ansel Elgort was “In our nation’s capital” in front of The White House in November 2015.
- Ludacris was “#whitehousepimpin” in August 2015, teasing “Luda for president” while posing at a podium.
- Bruno Mars and his crew did several dance moves — including the Nae Nae — on the lawn outside the White House in July 2015.
- Four of the five New Kids on the Block traveled to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in June 2015 — Joey McIntyre and Jordan Knight even got to pose for a photo with the First Dogs, Bo and Sunny Obama!
- Jessie J dropped by during a day off in May 2015.
- Vanessa Hudgens threw up two peace signs to pose for a pic outside during her “epic trip” to the White House in February 2015. While standing out front, Olivia Pope herself,
- Kerry Washington, confessed in February 2015 that “It’s true. Me and DC got a love thang.”
- Rihanna‘s November 2014 “#DatAtTheWhiteHouse” included a spot-on impersonation of Scandal‘s Olivia Pope — on the phone, in the West Wing, and at the president’s podium!
- Hugh Jackman joked that he and wife Deb were “looking for real estate in DC” and that “This whit ehouse just might do!” when they were out front in October 2009.