- Carly Rae Jepsen made an “Early morning last min trip” to see Trevi Fountain before “Leaving Rome” in May 2017.
- Gavin DeGraw dropped by this famous fountain during his May 2017 day in Rome.
- “We’re all smiles at the Trevi Fountain!” is what Viola Davis shared about her March 2017 family vacation.
- While walking around Rome in November 2016, Dita Von Teese toured Trevi Fountain.
- Demi Lovato took a look at Trevi Fountain in September 2016.
- Rob Lowe snapped a shot of his wife and son in front of the fountain in September 2016 and said it’s “Always great when a #mom gets a kiss from her #boy.”
- Shay Mitchell “almost jumped in and lived out my favorite scene in ‘La Dolce Vita'” when she was here in September 2016.
- Kate Hudson “got to make a wish” at Trevi Fountain after watching the “spectacular” Chanel fashion show here in July 2016. (Even Karl Lagerfeld followed suit, tossing a coin into the water while on stage!)
- Doutzen Kroes photographed Trevi Fountain and captioned it “Rome” in June 2016.
- While “Spending the day in Rome being a tourist” in May 2016, Lily Aldridge made sure to make a stop here.
- Prince Royce took a picture in front of this famous fountain in March 2016.
- Nicky Hilton traveled to Trevi Fountain in March 2016 and said it was “Very cool to be at the real one instead of the replica in Las Vegas.”
- Kendall Jenner was “keepin a low prof at the Trevi Fountain” while mom Kris Jenner said it was time to “#makeawish” when they were there in March 2016.
- Ruby Rose captioned her February 2016 tourist picture here with “Hashtag selfie Trevi Fountain.”
- Kelly Rutherford checked out this famous fountain in November 2015.
- Raven-Symoné was missing Italy in November 2015 so she posted a throwback photo of her in front of Trevi Fountain.
- Stephanie Pratt was “Throwing coins in fountains & eating gelato” in May 2015 — the tradition at Trevi Fountain is to toss a coin into it ensure a return to Rome.
Credit: Carly Rae Jepsen/Instagram