- President Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump each placed a hand and a note at the wall when they visited in May 2017, with Ivanka saying, “I am grateful to have experienced a deeply meaningful visit to the holiest site of my faith and to leave a private note of prayer.”
- “Got my prayers ready for you fam” is what Jamie Lynn Sigler said when she went to the wall in May 2017 with Lance Bass and Michael Turchin.
- Scooter Braun came to “The Kotel” — the hebrew phrase for the wall — in May 2017.
- Ashley Graham placed her hand on “The western wall of the Temple Mount” in April 2017 and explained, “People come here to pray bc it’s the closes place to God’s spirit.”
- While at “#thewesternwall” in March 2017, Adrian Grenier was “Contemplating the infrastructure…of an ancient city in modern times, of a holy land, of history, of humanity.”
- Monique Coleman pressed her hand to the wall when she was here in December 2016.
- Daniel Dae Kim shared, “Hope it’s not too late” when he said he was “Leaving my prayer in the Western Wall of #Jerusalem” in December 2016.
- Tyrese shared a throwback photo in October 2016 of his 2008 visit here. He said, “I remember I had a private moment of prayer at the wailing wall in Israel the holy land….. I remember my heart was beating so fast I wrote down my prayer and put [it] IN the wall.”
- Jeremy Piven enjoyed a “Special time in Jerusalem” at the Western Wall in August 2016 and shared, “Today I became a man (again).”
- Scott Disick received “Blessings on blessing on blessings on blessings” while at the Western Wall in July 2016.
- In September 2015, Bar Refaeli put her hands on the Western Wall — also known as the Wailing Wall — and said, “Make a wish.”
- Mariah Carey and both her kids were “at The Wall” in June 2015 — the singer called the site “#amazing.”
- Mayim Bialik spotted a bird during her “Western Wall moment” in June 2015.
- “From the window…to the wall” is what Chelsea Handler captioned her selfie at the Western Wall in January 2015. She added, “Jerusalem is for lovers. Are you there Oprah? It’s me, chesty.”
- Justin Timberlake was here in May 2014 — The dividing line between Israel and Palestine gave the pop star pause. He reflected, “what an experience. I will never forget this day.”
Credit: Donald Trump/Instagram