It’s not all fancy dinners all the time for the rich and famous — sometimes, fast food’ll do. Find out which star shares your chain restaurant craving and what their go-to order is:
- Post Kids Choice Awards and pre-flight to Spain in March 2010, Selena Gomez sipped on a milkshake after eating a burger meal.
- Jackson Rathbone has called the chain’s “animal style” preparation “my jam.”
- Jessie J did a Double Double during an July 2014 In-N-Out run.
- Miley Cyrus and a young homeless man she met through the homeless support organization My Friends Place celebrated her 2014 MTV VMA win with an In-N-Out run, complete with paper hats.
- Emma Roberts munched on a meaty burger “snack before the globes” in January 2014
- With a side of fries and glass of champagne in July 2013 — that’s the Beyoncé way to do an In-N-Out burger.
- Kaley Cuoco filled up on a cheeseburger and fries before the Primetime Emmy Awards in August 2014.
- Nicky Hilton confessed in September 2014 on Twitter that it “takes SO much willpower to walk by McDonalds at the airport and NOT go — she admits she “hearts” Egg McMuffins.
- Beyoncé reportedly footed the bill for a February 2014 late-night food run in Manchester, England that was meant for her tour crew.
- After winning three People’s Choice Awards in January 2014, Justin Timberlake took his trophy — and appetite — to Taco Bell.
- Chrissy Teigen told Reddit users she orders the “Cool Ranch DLT” — that stands for the Doritos Loco Taco for those not in the know.
- Ryan Reynolds has been spotted toting a to-go bag.
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
- Kim Kardashian accompanied Kanye West for a pre-concert pit stop at one of Wendy’s Philadelphia locations in November 2013.
- In September 2014, Mindy Kaling teased, “Hey guys look at this cool way to eat Chipotle chips that invented.”
- President Barack Obama ordered a burrito bowl during a visit in June 2014.
- Steven Tyler carries a custom card that gets him free food off the menu.
- Spears sisters Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears often make a pit stop at this fast food spot when they’re in their hometown of Kentwood, LA.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone to lunch here together and solo, several times each.
- Ed Sheeran famously freestyled about his love for this fast food chain and is extremely partial to its Peri-Peri flame-grilled chicken.