Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
Arc De Triomphe
- Brie Larson struck a pose in front of the Arc De Triomphe in July 2017.
- Christina Milian caught a glimpse of this landmark during her July 2017 trip.
- Ansel Elgort came upon the Arc De Triomphe while wandering around Paris on a sunny day in June 2017.
- Zayn Malik snapped a selfie of his silhouette against the arch in March 2017.
- “When you fight till death ti Win!” is what Ashanti quoted when she came to this landmark in February 2017.
- David Beckham said, “Bonjour,” when he passed by in January 2017.
- In January 2017, Alessandra Ambrosio photographed the arc to say she was “Back to this beautiful city.”
- James Marsden said, “Hey Paris,” as he passed by in January 2017.
- Karlie Kloss shared a shot in October 2016 of her posing in front of the Arc De Triomphe and said, “miss you already, Parieee.”
- Jessica Alba gave her skirt “a twirl” in front of this landmark during Paris Fashion Week in October 2016.
- Nicole Scherzinger marked Bastille Day in July 2016 by posting a picture in front of this famous French monument.
- Matthew Morrison and his wife posed for a photo in front of the Arc De Triomphe during their June 2016 trip to Paris, “A truly romantic paradise.”
- Chris Brown and his crew posed for a couple of group shots in front of the Arc De Triomphe in March 2016.
- Alessandra Ambrosio, her husband, and their “little explorer” daughter posed for a perfect tourist photo here in August 2015.
- Hilary Swank shot a perfectly patriotic picture of this French monument against a blue sky backdrop in September 2014.