- Katie Holmes admired the famous “Sunday in the park” art piece at Chicago, IL, USA’s Art Institute of Chicago in March 2018.
- Joshua Radin posted a picture of a Picasso at this art museum in March 2018 and shared, “Last night I walked off stage in Chicago and felt like I had not played as well as I could. I’m not sure why, but I woke up and wanted to see this Picasso at the Art Institute. Because this is pretty much how i felt last night. A new day, many inspiring works I’ve admired in person, time and time again… And of course I had to walk past the Chagall windows quietly humming The Smith’s ‘Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want’.”
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson checked out Claude Monet‘s work, the famous “A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte,” and mimicked Vincent Van Gogh’s “Self-Portrait” when he visited the art institute in April 2017 with Justin Mikita.
- Sophia Bush recommended in February 2016, “If you can, go see” the Vincent van Gogh exhibit at the Art Institute of Chicago saying, “It’s really something special” and that “Learning about his deep, drum neat desire for a home . . . it struck a chord in me . . . It was tremendously inspiring to learn about Van Gogh’s life.”
- Emmy Rossum photographed the famous Water Lilies painting during a “lovely day” here in October 2015 and said, “Monet needs no filter.”
- Autumn Reeser checked out Karl Schmidt Rottluff’s “Two Girls in a Garden” when she visited the Art Institute of Chicago in April 2015.
Art Institute of Chicago