- “We love @sfgiants” is what Tamera Mowry said when she and her daughter walked near McCovey Cove here in August 2017.
- Tamera Mowry, husband Adam Housley, and both of their kids came out in August 2015 to watch the San Francisco Giants play a night game at this ballpark.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West returned to the site of their engagement in October 2014 to attend a World Series game between the San Francisco Giants and the Kansas City Royals — the now-married couple enjoyed “#DateNight” in one of the ballpark’s suites and rubbed shoulders with Kanye song inspiration, Barry Bonds. Kim said, “IHaven’tBeenBackHereSinceISaidYes!”
- Kanye West rented out AT&T Park, the home of the San Francisco Giants, to propose to birthday girl Kim Kardashian in October 2013 — catch a game, take a tour, or send your own scoreboard message for between $145 and $175!
- 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- (+1) 415-972-2000