- Rachel Zoe posed for an “Impromptu post dinner” picture after she ate at Balthazar in August 2017.
- “No offense, Watson” is what Eliza Dushku said when she ordered escargot ($21) here in April 2017.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar stopped by Balthazar in April 2016 while “Hitting the streets of my hometown.”
- Justin Chambers joked, “Something’s fishy,” as he enjoyed a giant seafood spread at Balthazar in March 2016.
- While having lunch here in October 2014, Sam Smith declared that this is his “favorite spot in New York.”
- Cat Deeley dined at Balthazar in October 2014.
- Mindy Kaling said a friend “went to Balthazar and got us croissants, it was so cute we couldn’t take it.”