- A variety of specialty milkshakes ($15) were on the table in April 2017 when Kobe Bryant shared that the “Best way to celebrate my #tribecafilmfestival screenwriting debut is with my family at #blacktapnyc.”
- Lea Michele came to one of NYC’s Black Tap locations in January 2017 and ordered a specialty milkshake ($15) as an “After show treat.”
- Bethenny Frankel enjoyed one of Black Tap’s cotton candy-topped milkshakes ($15) in July 2016 and said it was a “Pretty sweet weekend if u ask me.”
- Nicky Hilton had her pick of two milkshakes — the cookie and the sweet n’ salty ($15/each) — and said it was “Love at first bite” when she went to Black Tap, Meatpacking in May 2016.
- Zendaya puckered up to a candy covered Black Tap milkshake ($15) in February 2016.
- Jonathan Cheban tried two of Black Tap’s over-the-top milkshakes ($15) — a cotton candy-topped one and another that incorporates all the best parts of birthday cake — when he was at one of the locations in February 2016. A week later, he asked, “Is it normal that I woke up dreaming” about them?!
- Ashley Benson called Black Tap’s Instagram pic of its cookie and cotton candy milkshakes ($15 each) “#yum” in January 2016.
Stargazer Tip: There are additional Black Tap locations in New York City, NY, USA.