- “So much yummy goodness” is what Monique Coleman said about her fresh food selections from Cafe Gratitude, Los Angeles in June 2016.
- New Kids on the Block‘s Jonathan Knight appeared to be enjoying the oven-roasted brussels sprouts appetizer ($12) while declaring, “I’m grateful for all God’s creatures” when he was here in April 2016.
- Monique Coleman said “all you need” is Love & Gratitude — a phrase etched onto her water glass at Cafe Gratitude — in February 2016.
- Vanessa Hudgens went to one of Cafe Gratitude’s location in November 2015 and was “GRATEFUL” for her hot drink saying, “How do they make such a perfect cinnamon heart!?!”
- During an April 2014 meal that included a hot drink and sides, Ellie Goulding says she was “Hooked.”
- Kiernan Shipka appeared to have ordered the Fantastic raw crepe in February 2014.
- Jay Z ate here for his 44th birthday in December 2013 with wife Beyoncé — both were on a 22-day vegan challenge at the time.
- Jason Mraz is a fan of the organic vegan chain, which serves food on plates that have “what are you grateful for?” printed on them.
Cafe Gratitude, Los Angeles