Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Jason Derulo had fun playing chef with his A5 Japanese Miyazaki Wagyu ($26/oz) dish here in June 2017.
- “Let the celebration begin” is what Lea Michele said as she enjoyed the Hit-Me cake here ahead of her album release in April 2017.
- Mel B shared a kiss and a meal with her husband here in February 2017.
- LeAnn Rimes shared “NYC Kisses!!!” and a congratulatory s’mores pizza ($15) here in February 2017 with Eddie Cibrian.
- “I love catch” is what Christina Milian said when she ate here with her mom in December 2016.
- Karrueche Tran caught up with friends at CATCH NYC in August 2016.
- Joe Jonas called model Ashley Graham “Mama” when they were at CATCH NYC in June 2016.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita rode Citibikes “to dinner al fresco” at Catch on “Such a beautiful NYC evening” in April 2016.
- An evening at Catch with Kyle Richards was what Bethenny Frankel called “my kinda monday night” in April 2016. A few days later, she gave a shoutout to “The famous shellfish tower” ($95-$150).
- Tia Mowry was “Back at my favorite place in NYC” in October 2015.
- Lance Bass checked into Catch NYC in September 2015 to congratulate friend on their baby news.
- Katharine McPhee thanked Catch NYC for a “lovely dinner” in September 2015 that ended with the “hit me” chocolate cake ($15).
- In August 2015, Tia Mowry had a “Front row seat” at her favorite restaurant to visit when she’s in the Big Apple. A glass of red wine was part of her order.
- A stack of sweet waffles had Zach Braff asking, “Is this a healthy breakfast?”, when he was here in May 2015.
- Stella Hudgens joked in April 2015 that her Apple Pie Donut dessert ($13) arrived at the perfect time: “just when my blood sugar was dropping.”
- Jessica Lowndes did a girls dinner at CATCH NYC in January 2015.
- Vanessa Hudgens confessed in November 2014 that CATCH NYC “is making me break my diet. I’m a sucker for pretzel bread.”