- Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman attended a going away party for a friend here in November 2017.
- Jessica Lowndes was “Celebrating our blog launch” in November 2016 by “Brunchin'” at Cecconi’s.
- Cacee Cobb came here to celebrate a friend’s birthday in October 2016.
- Monique Coleman came to Cecconi’s in July 2016 for a “Beautiful dinner w/ beautiful women,” including Emmanuelle Chriqui, who said they have “Big hearts full of beauty and magic and the will to make this world better in some creative way.”
- Bob Saget enjoyed a drink during a “Lovely Mother’s Day brunch” with a couple of friends here in May 2016.
- “Casual dins at my favourite spot” is how Stephanie Pratt described her November 2015 meal at Cecconi’s.
- Oprah “Loved the spicey chicken” when she had an “O so delicious dinner” in September 2015 in which “Waitress Lisa was outstanding.”
- Cat Deeley ordered “Eggs benedict, with sides for days and the Sunday Times” for her “Pre #emmy breakfast with husband” in September 2015.
- Bob Saget was “Having a lovely meal thanks to Chef Samuele” at Cecconi’s in September 2015 and admitted he “May need a wafer thin mint.”
- Stephanie Pratt ate at Cecconi’s twice in one week in March 2015, ordering the truffle pasta on one occasion and her “fave” beef tartare, black truffle & quail egg ($18) on the other.
- Vanessa Hudgens celebrated sister Stella Hudgens‘s 19th birthday here in November 2014, snapping a selfie and calling her “My Princess. My everything.”