Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Courtney Love came here with a friend in September 2017.
- “When you have the place to yourself” is what Joshua Radin experienced when he was here in August 2017.
- Jessica Lowndes checked in at Chiltern Firehouse in August 2017 and said, “Thanks London, we had a blast!”
- Wilmer Valderrama posted “A #London #Flashback” in July 2017 of the time he spent “an awesome afternoon with three amazing people” at this popular spot.
- Dita Von Teese dined with a “lucky dog” here in June 2017.
- Bethenny Frankel commented that the bathroom here was cute, so she snapped a mirror selfie there in April 2017.
- “Best hotel in London” is what Joshua Radin labeled this place in December 2016.
- Alessandra Ambrosio and her daughter toasted to “Tea time” at Chiltern Firehouse in June 2016.
- LeAnn Rimes celebrated here with birthday boy Eddie Cibrian in June 2016.
- Madonna was having drinks and “Fun in London with my homies” while hanging at here in April 2016.
- Alessandra Ambrosio answered when London was calling in February 2016 and said “it’s nice to be back” while standing outside Chiltern Firehouse.
- Lindsay Lohan showed off her new ‘do — “my natural color” — while checked in to Chiltern Firehouse in January 2016.
- Kate Bosworth snapped a shot of Poppy Delevingne when they were at Chiltern Firehouse together in November 2015.
- Heidi Klum thanked Chiltern Firehouse in March 2015 “for making me feel at home” with a tray of Ben’s Cookies and milk.
- Nicky Hilton snapped a mirror selfie of herself, sister Paris Hilton, and a friend during their “#GNO” at Chiltern Firehouse in December 2014.