- “Today’s bean great” is what Karlie Kloss said when she rested her feet against this famous art installation in October 2017.
- During his July 2017 run through the city, Derek Hough stopped to reflect at this mirrored landmark.
- Being in “#chicago” in June 2017 meant going by the bean for Monique Coleman.
- While at Cloud Gate in April 2017, Hilary Swank said she “had a wonderful time exploring this beautiful city and meeting the great people who live here.”
- G-Eazy didn’t let the snow stop him from seeing this popular attraction when he was in Chicago in December 2016.
- Lily Collins looked at this mirrored piece of public art in October 2016 as she was “Reflecting on another day, another city, another perspective.”
- Nas stood by the big bean in September 2016 and declared Chicago “My kind of town.”
- Topher Grace took a photo of his reflection when he was at Cloud Gate in “Chi-Town” in September 2016.
- Joe Jonas and his band DNCE captioned their photo of their reflection in Cloud Gate in Millennium Park “CHICAGO BULLS EYE” when they were there in June 2016.
- Ricky Martin posed for the perfect tourist pic at Cloud Gate in October 2015.
- Hailee Seinfeld‘s July 2015 day in Chicago included a trip to see this sculpture and snap a shot in black and white.
- Whitney Port took a picture here in May 2015.
- Sophia Bush stood here in March 2015 and shared, “I didn’t know it was possible, but it may actually be prettier at night… standing before this piece in the empty quiet I understand the story that it tells, by reflecting this place and all the people it holds, in a completely new way. #wearesosmall”
- “Biggest BEAN I’ve ever seen” was Mark Ballas‘s assessment of this landmark when it towered over him in January 2015.
- Audrina Patridge set up the perfect reflective selfie with the Cloud Gate sculpture in December 2014.