- Jessica Biel sat with a glass of bubbly surrounded by the red decor of Paris, France’s Crazy Horse in July 2018 and joked, Picasso had a Blue Period and I’m clearly having a Summer of Red. This is a valid comparison because we are equally esteemed artists!
- Ruby Rose commented in May 2018 that “Crazy horse was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.”
- Dita Von Teese “Stopped by @crazyhorseparis_official to see my girls” in January 2018.
- Malin Akerman took a “#bathroombreak” at the “#crazyhorse #paris” in July 2017 and said, “Sometimes girls do hold hands.”
- In December 2016, Autumn Reeser “Ended the night with a very sexy Parisian cabaret at #CrazyHorseParis” and said, “I’ve always loved burlesque and cabaret and these dancers were exceptional, the songs/themes were so much fun.”
- Chris Brown caught a “really dope show” at Crazy Horse in May 2016.
- Cara Delevingne caught Dita Von Teese‘s show at Crazy Horse in March 2016 and said it was “a wonderful evening and a brilliant show.”
- In September 2014, Chrissy Teigen said she “took john to see other boobs for our anniversary to make up for the 364 days of the year I’m insufferable.” She added, “(ps they are insanely talented and not just boobs.”
- Dita Von Teese danced at Crazy Horse for a special set of shows and reminisced about “the time that Steven Spielberg brought his two daughters to see” it in a throwback picture she posted in December 2014.
- After Jay Z proposed to Beyoncé on his 38th birthday in 2007, the newly engaged pair celebrated at this cabaret club. Some six years later, this spot provided the inspiration for Bey’s “Partition” music video.