Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Jamie Chung let out an “Eye ya ya” when she passed by this popular art sculpture in April 2017.
- “Here’s looking at you Love from Dallas” was the greeting Gavin Rossdale gave when he was “en route to #norfolk” for a show in December 2016.
- Dita Von Teese said “H[eye], Dallas” from this famous fixture in December 2016.
- “Fresh Eyes” singer Andy Grammer pointed to this sculpture in a November 2016 selfie he captioned “#fresheye.”
- Designer Prabal Gurung dropped by this statue before saying “Bye Dallas” in October 2016.
- Anna Paquin said “Eye see you” as she passed by the Eye on a March 2016 morning in Dallas.
- Joe Jonas and his band said, “We got our eye on you Dallas” when they were here in November 2015.
- Britney Spears‘s family friend and assistant Felicia Culotta said, “The eyes have it!” during a trip here in January 2015, adding, “I can’t wait to visit again soon!”
- Designer Thakoon Panichgul just had to “Look!” at this art piece while on an “#arttour” in October 2014.
- Nicky Hilton said she was “Seeing eye to eye” during her “#NickyDoesDallas” trip in September 2014.