Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
Fig & Olive Melrose Place
- “Rosé, s’il vous plait” is what Adrienne Bailon said when she enjoyed wine and snacks with a friend here in June 2017.
- Katharine McPhee celebrated her 33rd birthday in March 2017 with the “perfect meal with friends at @figandolive in #weho.”
- Mark Ballas enjoyed a “Mid day” drink at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in January 2017.
- This is where Becca Tobin‘s November 2016 engagement party was at, with famous guest Lea Michele calling the food “Yum” and posing with the “happy couple.”
- Adrienne Bailon‘s Paris-themed bridal shower was held here in October 2016. After it was over she said, “What a whirlwind it has been celebrating our love with the ones we love.”
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett attended a girls night here in September 2016.
- Tina Knowles said a friend took her to Fig & Olive Melrose Place “for lunch for my belated birthday” in January 2016.
- Alex Newell enjoyed a “Brilliant” birthday dinner at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in August 2015 and recommended, “If you ever have the chance to go and dine at this amazing place do so!!”
- The 2014 Women in Film pre-Oscar party took place at Mediterranean food mecca, Fig & Olive, and counted Jaime King and Mandy Moore as attendees.
Stargazer Tip: There are multiple Fig & Olive locations across the United States — if you aren’t near any of them, you can recreate its ambiance by buying the restaurant’s music collection CD here!