Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- “The bell tolls” is what Gabrielle Union said when she visited the cathedral in June 2017 and heard its bells ring. She added, “I love beautiful churches.”
- Carly Rae Jepsen came to “Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Flore” in May 2017 and said, “I think this one’s my favourite!”
- While in town on a January 2017 night, The Weeknd was easily able to spot the gorgeously lit-up Florence Cathedral.
- Nicole Scherzinger took a group pic in front of this popular spot in January 2017.
- Anna Camp and Skylar Astin stopped by this popular tourist spot during their September 2016 honeymoon.
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler had a bird’s-eye view when they met “an 18 years old pilot” in July 2016 who flew them “over the Duomo in Florence.”
- “Arriverderci Florence! Until we meet again!” was Catherine Zeta-Jone‘s caption for a photo at the cathedral in June 2016.
- In June 2016, Jessica Chastain threw it back to a group shot in front of the Florence Cathedral and said, “I’ll miss these rascals.”
- Jerry Ferrara stopped by the Florence Cathedral to say “Bye Florence” in June 2015.
- Kevin Connolly took a photo in front of the Florence Cathedral in June 2015 and admitted, “Not gonna lie, that’s a selfie stick shot.”