- Busy Philipps bought an “Early birthday cake for Birdie” from Flour Shop in August 2019.
- Kelly Ripa documented the rainbow explosion cake from Flour Shop she was about to enjoy in October 2018.
- After sampling a waterfall of sprinkles coming out of Flour Shop’s famous rainbow explosion cake in July 2018, Hailee Steinfeld declared, “No more cheat days for the rest of the year.”
- Kim Kardashian snapped a shot of the sparkler candle that topped North’s rainbow explosion cake when the West family celebrated her birthday in June 2018.
- “Lily-Grace is in sprinkle + rainbow heaven” is what longtime Flour Shop fan Nicky Hilton said when she and her daughter visited the New York City, NY baker in June 2018.
- Busy Philipps cut into Flour Shop’s explosion cake in June 2018 and thanked the bakery for being kind to her daughters — she thanked staff “for giving Cricket a cup of sprinkles which she drank like water.”
- Kim Kardashian showed off two cara the unicorn cakes ($175 each) that she served at North West and Penelope Disick‘s joint birthday party in June 2018.
- The Flour Shop explosion cake ($150) — a 6-layer rainbow cake with sprinkles in the center — was part of Nicky Hilton‘s “Sunday Funday” in April 2018. Later that same month, she showed off the bakery’s pizza cookie cake ($30) and said, “@flourshop has done it again!”
- Katie Holmes called Flour Shop’s explosion cake ($150) the “#breakfastofchampions” in February 2018, adding that the rainbow-colored and sprinkle-filled confection was “yum.”
- Kourtney Kardashian carefully cut into and served a slice of the famous rainbow explosion cake from this bakery in February 2018.
- Jonathan Cheban poured sprinkles into his mouth when he got his hands on Flour Shop’s Insta-worthy explosion cake ($150) in December 2017.
- In December 2017, Flour Shop fan Nicky Hilton declared, “Sprinkles for breakfast!”
- Part of Nicky Hilton‘s “Unicorn breakfast” in October 2017 included a cute cake by Flour Shop.
Credit: Busy Philipps/Instagram