- Natasha Bedingfield admired the architecture during a May 2017 stroll through NOLA’s French Quarter.
- Ansel Elgort sported a mask while walking around the quarter with his girlfriend in February 2017.
- Karina Smirnoff said she was “Starting #NOLA the right way” when she was here in January 2017, which meant drinking “#bourbon” in the French Quarter.
- “So it begins….” is what Rumer Willis said when she dressed as Supergirl to spend Halloween in October 2016 in this famous NOLA neighborhood.
- Tina Knowles-Lawson walked around the French Quarter with a drink in her hand and a friend by her side in August 2016.
- Harry Connick, Jr. cruised through the French Quarter with family in August 2015 and snapped a “family stalkie,” saying, “I don’t think they saw me.”