- Bindi Irwin shared a “#Flashback” photo in June 2017 from her time here and said, “Reflecting on this peaceful moment . . . What a perfect day spent soaking up the sunshine at the Grand Canyon.”
- Lauren Parsekian “Made it the Grahnd Cahnyawn” in May 2017 and concluded, “Our planet is so special.” She added, “When I’m deep in nature, I feel my humanity so intensely.”
- Nolan Gould posted a side-by-side photo in May 2017 and captioned it, “What I think I looked like vs what I actually looked like after hiking out of the Grand Canyon. And yes, I know I look like the kid from Up.”
- “What a Way to Celebrate Earth Day” is what Allison Williams said about her visit to the Grand Canyon in April 2017.
- On her 9th wedding anniversary in April 2017, Beyoncé shared shots of her and Jay Z toasting to their 8th wedding anniversary at the Grand Canyon with daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
- A shirtless Ricky Martin got “A good shot of oxygen” when he got our of his helicopter here in April 2017.
- O-Town‘s Dan Miller was “Grand Canyoning” at the Mather Point scenic viewpoint in December 2016.
- Oprah recommended in July 2016, “If you haven’t been to the Grand Canyon.. Put it on your Bucket list!” She specifically loved doing a “Sunrise meditation” there.
- Chris Colfer posed for a picture with Smokey the Bear and shared, “Remember, only you can prevent forest fires,” when he was at the Grand Canyon in April 2016.
- Taylor Schilling snapped a scenic shot here in March 2016 and said, “Bye Grand C. On to the next.”
- Justin Bieber sat down to take in the view on a blue sky day at Grand Canyon National Park in March 2016.
- Cindy Crawford captioned her family photo at Grand Canyon National Park in March 2016, “#notthegriswalds.”
- Karlie Kloss had “One last summer adventure” flying over Grand Canyon National Park in August 2015.
- Brody Jenner celebrated his mom’s birthday with a helicopter ride to the canyon in May 2015.
- Nina Dobrev and her crew of friends — including her cat! — road tripped to the South Rim in May 2015. Each member of the group documented their visit, with Nina teasing, “Wait guys, we can’t leave yet… I don’t think we got enough selfies.”
- Miley Cyrus did a couple of fun wardrobe changes — including heart-shaped sunglasses and a tinsel wig — to snap some selfies atop the canyon in December 2014. She also hung from the side of the Grand Canyon Railway passenger railroad system.
- Camilla Belle gazed out at the East Rim of Grand Canyon National Park during a road trip stop in September 2014. The next day, she posted a “Magic Hour” pic from the South Rim, saying the beautiful sunset needed no filter.
Grand Canyon National Park