- “Feeling inspired walking through the @Harvard campus” is what “Life long learner” LL Cool J said in June 2017. He added, “Dreams don’t have deadlines.”
- Alessandra Ambrosio said, “When at Harvard’s grounds,” when she snapped a selfie and her daughter did a handstand here in April 2017.
- Joel Madden visited “Harvard with my [love]” — daughter Harlow Madden — and passed by the John Harvard statue here in November 2016.
- Erin Heatherton had her “First time at #Harvard” in September 2016 and said it was “boss af.”
- Sarah Jessica Parker was “hanging for a moment in the legendary” Harvard University library, just “Moments before addressing the graduates” in May 2016.
- Jessica Lowndes channeled Legally Blonde’s Elle Woods when she did the “Bend and Snap” while on the Harvard University campus in December 2015.
- Bridget Marquardt posed by a Harvard University in September 2015 and teased, “Thinking about going back to school…this one called Harvard looks nice.”
- Eva Longoria participated in the old “Harvard tourist tradition” of “Touching John Harvard’s foot” in February 2015, saying, “What an honor to be here!”