Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson took a picture of the reflecting pool and its “Reclining Figure” sculpture when he stopped by this place in March 2017.
- While on a “#saturdaystroll” in June 2016, Jessica Chastain sat at “The fountain of content” at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and called the place a “Hidden gem in my beautiful city.”
- Jessica Chastain came to hear jazz here in May 2016 and shared, “Incredible music…check, sparkly attire…check, disco ball shoes…hell yes.”
- “We’re singing in the rain” is what Jessica Chastain said about her and a friend holding an umbrella while at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in May 2016.
- Autumn Reeser “Saw ‘The Royale’ at Lincoln center” in March 2015, and stood near an outdoor statue and fountain to say, “to commemorate the occasion I took a pic with these rocks.
- Mindy Kaling came to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in September 2014 and snapped “Not a great picture, but of the greatest place!”