- Katie Holmes came to the museum in April 2017 and said, “Irving Penn exhibit @metmuseum is incredible! #mustsee #art #photography.”
- Soleil Moon Frye went on a “Met adventure” with her children in March 2017.
- Lucy Liu held hands with her son here to promote “Culture at any age @metropolotanmuseum” in March 2017.
- On Super Bowl Sunday in February 2017, Sarah Michelle Gellar checked out the Met’s Masterworks: Unpacking Fashion exhibit and said, “My kind of football fashion” when she came across Tom Ford‘s sequined jersey-inspired dresses.
- Alicia Keys “saw this MIND EXPANDING #kerryhamesmarshall exhibit” during a January 2017 “#datenight” here and said, “Wooooooow!!”
- Rose McGowan stood “In front of the Psycho house” on the roof of “#themet” in September 2016.
- “Spent my last day in NYC at the Met” is what Nolan Gould said in August 2016 and added, “See you soon New York.”
- Whitney Port made this wish while at Metropolitan Museum of Art in August 2016: “NOT at the #metgala. Maybe next year.”
- While staring down a dress with a super long train, Debra Messing shared, “At the Met-i jokingly told my dad, ‘I can’t believe you didn’t get me a train like that for my wedding’ . . . He reminded me that he had nothing to do with my wedding planning and was merely a guest. #oy.”
- Miranda Cosgrove “Made some friends at the MET” and posed for a pic with them on the museum’s famous steps in April 2016.
- While at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in December 2015, Lauren Parsekian called the “Boatmen of Barcelona” by Dionisio Baixeras y Verdaguer “One of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen,” adding, “You can feel the light.”
- Uzo Aduba admired a statue that embodied “African Beauty” when she wandered around the Metropolitan Museum of Art in August 2015.
- Jamie Chung enjoyed “#mykindofday” in July 2015 — “The Met, hot dogs, a stroll thru Central Park and a quick stop at Bergdorf Goodman.”
- Kelly Rutherford and her kids spent some time together at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in July 2015.
- Debra Messing played chaperone for her son’s class when they had a “SCAVENGER HUNT IN THE MET” inside the “#Egyptiantomb” in June 2015.
- Cheryl Burke had her “first time at The Met” in December 2014 and enjoyed observing Van Gogh’s work.
Metropolitan Museum of Art