- La La Anthony picked up a drink at Mother’s during her May 2017 “#nola” trip.
- Jason Derulo ordered a breakfast special ($9.75) of sausage, scrambled egg, and grits when he was here on New Year’s Eve morning in December 2016.
- When New Orleans native Harry Connick, Jr. came here in May 2015, he ordered “gumbo (starts at $6). greens ($3.25 for a small). debris po boy dressed ($12 for a regular).” (“Debris” is a Mother’s Restaurant original — it refers to the roast beef that fell into the gravy while cooking).
- The Game dug into some Southern food here in May 2015.
- Beyoncé posed in January 2013 with a Mother’s menu, which boasts it’s the home of the world’s best baked ham.
Stargazer Tip: If you’re nowhere near NOLA, you can recreate the restaurant’s signature dishes with these Mother’s Restaurant recipes!