- Natasha Bedingfield made it out to see “#niagarafalls” in June 2017.
- While “Playing tourist” with his TV crew in June 2017, Ryan Seacrest went on the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours here and said, “Well that escalated quickly,” while Kelly Ripa spotted a rainbow from her helicopter “Birds eye view of the falls.”
- Cara Delevingne said coming here with her dad in April 2017 made for the “Best father daughter day experience ever” and added, “Did you know Annie Edson Taylor went over Niagara falls in a barrel? #BOSS.”
- “Finishing up strong at the falls” is what Chris Rock said when he was here in February 2017.
- Jamie Chung came to Niagara Falls in July 2016 and quoted TLC‘s hit “Waterfalls” when she said, “Don’t go chasing…”
- Hillary Scott looked out at Niagara Falls with her daughter in July 2016 and said “Life through her eyes is just better most days.”
- “My God. This never gets old” is what Josh Gad said about his time inside the Niagara Reservation in June 2016.
- Kate Hudson wore a poncho to go “Into the mist” here on board a Maid of the Mist boat with her eldest son Ryder Robinson in June 2016.
- Beverley Mitchell and her family did some “Sightseeing” at this “breathtaking” spot in April 2016. She said, “Gotta take a selfie in front of #niagrafalls,” which needed “#nofilter” to show off its “#perfectrainbow.”
- Andy Grammer had some things to say about his time here in April 2016: “NIAGARA FALLS – 1. Oh my god you are stunning. 2. You are cold. Next time I will bring the right socks.” Of his souvenir photo, he added, “I don’t always go to Canada but when I do I take a fake photo like a boss.”
- “There’s always something you’ve never seen before” is what Cheryl Burke said when she was at Niagara Falls in February 2016. She called the rainbow she spotted there “Magical.”
- In August 2015, Sarah Hyland said, “Bucket list: Niagara Falls? Check. Take an annoyingly cute picture with your best friend in front of it? Check. Be even more annoying and post it on Instagram? Check.”
- Karina Smirnoff engaged in a “Picture attack on the Canadian side” of the Niagara Falls waterfalls in July 2015 and pretended to hold the water in her hands.
- Harry Shum, Jr. held out his tongue and joked, “Hydrate yoSelf with a but of Niagara mist” when he was here in July 2015. He also spotted a rainbow and said, “Niagara Falls is happy.”
- Derek Hough captured a rainbow over the waterfalls in July 2015 and mused, “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.”
- Joshua Radin shared a shot of Niagara Falls in February 2015.
- O-Town‘s Erik Estrada and Dan Miller took a stroll by the water in December 2014 and said, “Niagara Falls boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Niagara Falls State Park