- In November 2019, Chrissy Teigen named the “abalone pasta at n/naka” a “top life dish.”
- Brie Larson thanked “@nnakarestaurant for the most beautiful meal” in March 2017, saying, “It made me cry, like, three times.”
- Mindy Kaling said she and B.J. Novak were “Comedians in West LA getting sushi” when they went to n/naka together in August 2016.
- Sophia Bush “had the pleasure of dining” at n/naka as part of her 34th birthday celebration in July 2016 and complimented the chef — “one of the world’s only female kaiseki chefs.” She also explained that “kaiseki is a formal ordering of courses with roots in Buddhist ritual, and began in 16th-century Japan. It’s also historically, exclusively, prepared by men.”
- Kiernan Shipka ate a “Magical meal” at n/naka in June 2016 and said, “I love Chef Niki.”
Credit: Chrissy Teigen/Instagram