Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
Notre Dame de Paris
- “Gorgeous!” is how Laverne Cox described Notre Dame when she was here with Uzo Aduba in June 2017.
- Sophia Bush stopped by this stunning site in May 2017.
- Monique Coleman made it to see this cathedral when she was traveling around in December 2016.
- Tamera Mowry “had a blast” here in November 2016 and called friend and costar Loni Love “the best traveling partner in Paris.”
- Adrienne Bailon held up her ice cream while checked in to Notre Dame de Paris and said she was so excited to have her parents join her and her love on their trip.
- Emmy Rossum passed by the Notre Dame de Paris in March 2016.
- Derek Hough was “Starting 2016 off right. Listening to music roaming the streets of Paris” in January 2015 and ended up at Notre Dame de Paris.
- Topher Grace took a selfie outside Notre Dame de Paris in September 2015.
- Alessandra Ambrosio photographed her daughter in front of Notre Dame de Paris in August 2015.
- Carly Rae Jepsen posed for a group photo with friends out front in June 2015.
- “Love that a simple walk to dinner includes the Notre Dame,” Candice Accola concluded in May 2015.
- Posting a picture of Notre Dame de Paris was the perfect way Jenna Ushkowitz said “Au revoir Paris” in March 2015.
- Jessica Chastain stood at Point Zéro des Routes de France outside Notre Dame in March 2015.
- Karlie Kloss was “Running from the Hunchback” past Notre Dame de Paris on a “#FitnessFriday March 2015.
- She snapped a selfie outside and then Vanessa Hudgens said, “Oh Paris, how sad I am to leave you” in October 2014.
- Hugh Jackman took a sunshine-filled selfie outside this church in August 2014, saying “clouds parted . . . walking into Notre Dame.”