- Molly Sims said there were “So many options” when she stopped by Los Angeles, CA, USA’s Olive & June in March 2018 — she added she was “Trying both of their new teas” while getting “orly gel fx in ‘kiss the bride'” on her hands and a brighter color on her toes to get “cabo ready!!!”
- Minka Kelly came by this nail salon in March 2018 and said, “Olive you & your Rosy Cheeks Matcha Green Tea.”
- Mandy Moore spent one of her February 2018 “@oliveandjune sundays” at this salon.
- “Loving my @oliveandjune mani” is what Jordana Brewster said about her February 2018 appointment here for nude nails.
- Mandy Moore was back at this nail salon in February 2017 for “A little pampering.”
- While enjoying a pedicure here in January 2017, Mandy Moore sent a message to the salon’s founder and CEO, saying, “Guess where, @gibsontuttle?”
- Lauren Conrad treated herself to two Olive & June treatments in September 2016 — a “reverse French manicure” and “a fancy rose mani.”
- Whitney Port prepped for her March 2016 birthday with a “Pastel Birthday mani” thanks to Olive & June.
- Jaime King got “the perfect triangle cut out mani in a perfect electric winter white from the only place to go” — Olive & June — in November 2015.
- Molly Sims checked out “some new #fall nail #colors” at Olive & June in October 2014, which she called “one of my favorite #nail salons.”
- Jaime King was “feeling REALLY shitty & sad” on a September 2015 so friend and Olive & June fan Lena Dunham gave her a “beautiful mani as a pick me up” from this place.
- Lena Dunham thanked this salon in September 2015 “for making a creaky hormonal nightmare of a woman feel like a chic emblem of 1980s power” with her Beetlejuice-inspired paint job. She added, “Love you and all you do to keep nail salons ethical and healthy.”
- Lauren Conrad stopped by “adorable spot” Olive & June for a manicure in May 2015.
Olive & June