- “Gotta love the photo wall” is what Shay Mitchell said as she passed by the popular spot that was painted with a rainbow design in June 2017.
- Sofia Vergara twirled her skirt in front of the pink-turned-rainbow wall in June 2017.
- Busy Philipps was excited to share that there was only one person taking pictures at this famous wall when she drove by it in June 2017.
- Ashley Graham said she loves seeing people taking pictures in front of the Paul Smith wall, which was transformed into a rainbow for LGBT Pride Month in June 2017.
- Busy Philipps was surprised by how busy with bloggers the pink wall here was in over Memorial Day weekend in May 2017.
- “WERK” was the direction Joe Jonas gave the women he saw posing agains this famous pink spot in May 2017.
- “If you paying it they will come” is what Jamie Chung said when she saw all the Instagrammers posing with the pink wall here in May 2017.
- While “Coming out of #PaulSmith” in March 2017, New Kids on the Block‘s Joey McIntyre said he “had to take a pic with the #pinkwall” since, “apparently this wall is a big deal.”
- Selma Blair spent a “Good Monday morning” in February 2017 having a hot beverage at the famous Paul Smith pink wall.
- “Way too many photo shoots in front of the Paul Smith wall. ITS JUST A PINK WALL” is what Jesse Tyler Ferguson saidwh lie driving by this store in January 2017.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson shared in August 2015 that “if you are a fashion blogger on Instagram it’s mandatory to take a picture in front of the Paul Smith store on Melrose.”
Paul Smith Los Angeles