- Ali Larter shared a shot on a Wednesday in September 2016 of her Petit Trois meal and said, “Thinking about these salty, creamy, briny bites gets me through #humpday.”
- Regular Kiernan Shipka celebrated her 16th birthday in November 2015 at Petit Trois with a croque monsieur/madame ($18-$23) and three desserts. She said, “Blew out the candle and decorated the table in powdered sugar. Thank you . . . for spoiling us w this good lookin’ trio.”
- Kiernan Shipka came back in May 2015 and enjoyed the “Really good” Endive appetizer ($10), the Burgundy Escargots ($18), and some bread.
- The popular Confit-Fried Chicken Leg ($24) and a side of Frites ($6) were Kate Walsh‘s menu selections on a Monday in May 2015.
- Kiernan Shipka topped off her Frisee, Lardon, and Poached Egg Salad meal with a “Divine” dessert — the Napoleon served with tahitian vanilla ice cream ($10).
- During an April 2015 date night at Petit Trois with Justin Mikita, Jesse Tyler Ferguson downed the “delicious” Burgundy Escargots dish ($18).
- She’s known for following a vegan diet, but Lea Michele and her party appeared to order escargot and the steak frites maison during an October 2014 dinner here — she called the entire meal experience “BEYOND amazing!”
- Lily Aldridge thanked Chef Ludo Lefebvre for spoiling her in October 2014 with the Burgundy Escargots ($18) and a glass of white wine.
- Justin Timberlake gave this warning when he was at Petit Trois in June 2014: “Los Angeles . . . You are NOT ready. Seriously . . . You’re Welcome.”
Courtesy: Instagram User therealalil