- Tony Hawk passed by a busker here in May 2017.
- Lea Michele walked around the market with a friend in May 2017 and showed off her strength to resist indulging in the delicious things sold here.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita wandered around Pike Place market together in April 2017.
- Catherine Giudici, Sean Lowe, and their son took some “Family Photos – Lowe Style” when they were here in September 2016.
- Jessica Alba perused the flowers, fruit, and vegetables being sold at Pike Place Market in August 2016.
- Ivanka Trump passed by Pike Place Market on “a (very) early morning run through the beautiful city of Seattle” in June 2016, saying “it was the perfect way to start my day!”
- Carly Rae Jepsen was proud of her “Picture in front of the Seattle [fish] market” in February 2016, saying, “We did it,” and putting her hand in the air (while holding a Starbucks cup in the other).
- Andy Cohen went past a wet, but bustling, Pike Place Market in January 2016 and said, “Boy do I love Seattle.”
- In August 2015, Chrissy Teigen posed with Pike Place Market’s Rachel the Piggy Bank, a bronze cast piggy bank that raises money for the market’s low-income neighbors via the Pike Place Market Foundation. Rachel’s “cousin” Billie is located on Western Avenue at the bottom of the Hillclimb.
- Harry Connick, Jr. went inside one of the shops there in July 2015.
- Singer-songwriter Joshua Radin picked up some clam chowder pre-show in March 2015.
- Nicky Hilton was “Loving Seattle” while partaking in the perfect tourist pic at this market in November 2014.
- Bob Saget snapped a shot of the market’s neon sign at night in October 2014 to say Seattle (and #fishtossing) holds a special place in his heart.
- Nick Jonas enjoyed the weather by the waterfront before his September 2014 show.
- Starbucks in hand, Candice Accola called her June 2014 visit to one of the country’s oldest continuously operated public farmers’ markets a “perfect Seattle day.”
- Jessica Alba posed for a fun photo op at Pike Place Market with her make-up artist and The Honest Company coworkers in July 2013.
Pike Place Market