Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Carly Rae Jepsen came here in May 2017 and said, “Goodbye beautiful Positano. I don’t think I’ll ever get over you.”
- Ashley Benson was loving Positano when she was here in September 2016.
- Vanessa Hudgens went in the water and took in the views when she visited this popular destination with Austin Butler in July 2016.
- A shirtless Ansel Elgort hit the beach here in June 2016.
- Kristin Cavallari posted a throwback photo in June 2016 and said, “Beautiful Positano is on my mind with my anniversary this week #honeymoon.”
- In May 2016, Katharine McPhee called this city the “Most exquisite place I’ve ever been to in my life.”
- Matthew Morrison said he “Found Neverland!” on a “glorious day in Positano” in October 2015.
- Rachel Zoe said it was “Another day another caftan” when she was on an “#italianadventure” in Positano in July 2015.
- Gwyneth Paltrow shared a shot of the beach to say, “Buongiorno Positano, piccolo gioiello” in July 2015.
- Samuel L. Jackson said “Today’s Awesomeness brought to you by Positano!! No words” as he snapped a selfie from the water here in July 2015.
- Eva Longoria and her girlfriends were on “#Vacation” in July 2015 and posed for the perfect “Ciao Positano!” picture with one of the village’s signs.
- Karlie Kloss took gorgeous photos with the greenery in Positano when she was there in July 2015.
- In October 2014, Shay Mitchell was “Looking at old photos from one of the best trips of my life, wandering around Positano, Amalfi Coast.”