Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Bella Hadid made a stop at Robot Restaurant when she was in Tokyo, Japan in April 2018.
- Billie Lourd snapped a selfie during her April 2018 visit to this over-the-top tourist attraction and said, “it me.”
- “We have to be the only people to have come here twice. This is our second time,” is what Chrissy Teigen said when she and John Legend returned to Tokyo, Japan’s Robot Restaurant in March 2018.
- Chord Overstreet took a seat for the “Robot show” at this restaurant in November 2017.
- G-Eazy was entertained by the elaborately costumed performers here in August 2018.
- Ansel Elgort appeared mesmerized by the action in front of him at this popular tourist attraction in August 2017.
- Calvin Harris smiled for a colorful selfie inside Robot Restaurant in August 2017.
- “Big Trouble Little Tokyo!” is what Taylor Kinney said when he checked in to this popular tourist spot in May 2017.
- Holly Madison took in this popular tourist attraction in April 2017.
- “#nocomment #wesurvived” is what Camilla Belle said about her flashlight-filled experience here in April 2017.
- Joe Jonas and his band took in the over-the-top Robot restaurant show in March 2017.
- Tara Reid was “Showing you tokyo” while sitting in a robot chair here in March 2017.
- Cheryl Burke shared a throwback photo in July 2016 of “A day in the life of Tokyo nights,” which included a stop at Robot Restaurant.
- In March 2015, Tony Hawk said “Robot Restaurant in Tokyo is beautifully absurd. I can’t recommend it enough.” He added, “The food is terrible there, btw. But you won’t care.”