- Jared Leto admired the Elvis exhibit at Cleveland, OH, USA’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2018.
- Kesha sat beneath her exhibit and said she was “Sandwiched between two of the most talented humans that have come out of the past decade at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame” — Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars — and added, “and they’re both my friends! . . . So glad my garbage bag dress has found a happy home!”
- Kim Kardsahian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and a friend posed for a picture with the Long Live Rock sign in front of the museum, and checked out exhibits related to Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Madonna, Tupac, and Flavor Flav when they visited in April 2017.
- Joe Jonas and his fellow DNCE members checked out the exhibits here in February 2017.
- Josh Gad exclaimed “Love love love!” when he was outside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in January 2016.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame