- Two sunny side up eggs ($4) and a side of sliced avocado ($3) accompanied Zach Braff‘s order of oatmeal griddle cakes ($10) in June 2017.
- Zach Braff returned to this restaurant multiple times in April 2017 and said there was a “Line already at Salt’s Cure.”
- Bloody Marys ($12) and a latte ($4) were a couple of the beverages Zach Braff ordered to accompany his February 2017 breakfast here.
- In January 2017, Zach Braff was back for his favorite “Salts Cure Brunch” and stuck with his regular order of oatmeal griddle cakes ($10).
- Zach Braff did two brunches here in December 2016 — oatmeal griddle cakes ($10) and two eggs ($3) were a couple of the menu items he ordered.
- Zach Braff was all about the alcoholic beverages when he was here in November 2016.
- Bacon, sausage, sunny side up eggs, a biscuit, and the $10 oatmeal griddle cakes were what Zach Braff ordered at his “Salts Cure! Brunch” in October 2016.
- Salt’s Cure regular Zach Braff perused the menu in August 2016.
- Back for more in June 2016, Zach Braff declared Salt’s Cure the “Best brung in LA.”
- Drew Barrymore shared in May 2016 that “a blood orange mimosa from la brunch maven @saltscure and a crossword puzzle from @theweekmag is an amazing weekend ritual.”
- Zach Braff was excited about his breakfast at “Salt’s Cure!!!!” in February 2016 — sunny side up eggs and a biscuit were just a couple of the delicious things on his plate.
- Jessica Lowndes had a “Happy Sunday” in February 2016 at Salt’s Cure.