- Jesse Tyler Ferguson drove through San Francisco in a convertible with Justin Mikita in May 2017 and said, “Feel the wind in our hair!”
- A costumed Adrian Grenier was “Actually running #baytobreakers2017” — San Francisco’s signature race — in May 2017 with friends.
- Mayim Bialik stood nearby the Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround in April 2017 and said it was “Absolutely as entertaining and magical as it was when I was a kid. There is nothing like a vintage cable car in #SanFrancisco.”
- David Beckham snapped a selfie on a sunny “SF” day in April 2017.
- While it wasn’t the house used in the movie, Usher called a pretty Victorian home “Mrs. Doubtfire’s” when he was here in April 2017.
- In February 2017, Chelsea Handler held up her hand to say, “I love San Francisco!!!”
- Kevin McHale demonstrated “The lazy Smooth Criminal” while standing on one of the city’s signature hills in February 2017.
- Adrian Grenier cuddled a puppy while hanging in a San Francisco park in January 2017.
- “Hey, hey, hey San Francisco you gorgeous city” is what Sarah Jessica Parker said when she was driving on the freeway near the Bayview neighborhood and spotted a colorful mural.
- Vanessa Hudgens hung in a wooded area of San Francisco in August 2016 and lovingly referred to the city as “San Fran.”