- After she and her son “spent 11 hours on a plane” in September 2016, Jamie Lynn Sigler said they earned brunch here — one of her “fav spots in NYC” — and had “Milkshakes for the win!”
- Serendipity’s famous frozen hot chocolate ($9) made an appearance on Kim Kardashian‘s Snapchat Story in August 2016.
- Katie Holmes dug into some sweets at this famous dessert spot in July 2016 and said, “We came. We conquered!”
- While sharing a few of her favorite foods in March 2016, Chrissy Teigen said “serendipity cold hot chocolate” ($9) made the cut.
- Backstreet Boys member A.J. McLean brought his family to the “so yum” Serendipity 3 in March 2016 for a frozen hot chocolate ($9) and more treats.
- Jimmy Fallon was “Starting a new family tradition” — sharing a frozen hot chocolate ($9) — and thanked “the nicest people at Serendipity 3” when he was here in December 2015.
- Cindy Crawford had “Frozen hot chocolate at” Serendipity 3 with daughter Kaia Gerber in November 2015 and said, “I’m glad she’s still my little girl sometimes.”
- Jonathan Cheban “got inspired to order the Blue Frozen Hot Chocolate” after watching a New York Rangers game in May 2015. In January 2015,
- Bethenny Frankel and fellow housewife Ramona Singer relied on some “#chocolatetherapy” in the form of a “YUMMY fudge brownie sundae. She teased, “If desserts could talk…”
- Ciara indulged in an oversized oreo sundae ($9.50) for her birthday in October 2014 — she said La La Anthony‘s son, Kiyan, took here here after the Central Park Zoo, “and It Was Serendipitous For Sure!”
- Jonathan Cheban thought he “found heaven” when he had the “frozen white chocolate” here in August 2014,
- Blake Lively told Extra TV she treated herself to the famous frozen hot chocolate ($9) “with extra peanut butter sauce on the side” after the 2014 Met Gala.
- Katie Holmes called January 19, 2014 a “great day for frozen hot chocolate” ($9).
- In May 2013, Kiernan Shipka called her frozen hot chocolate ($9) order at Serendipity 3 “some serious stuff.”
- Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Tisdale have stopped in to this Upper East Side favorite.