- “It was time for a minor hair change . . . @brianacisneros you never disappoint” is what Audrina Patridge said about getting some “#summertimecolor” here in June 2017.
- In May 2017, Ali Fedotowsky was back in the chair of Shannon Hair owner Briana Cisneros and said she was “Chopping my hair today.” After coloring and cutting “8 inches,” Ali added, “I call this the ‘cool mom’ hair (not a regular mom duh).”
- Ali Fedotowsky was “Playing with hair with @brianacisneros” and ate “Lunch at the salon” in March 2017.
- To get Audrina Patridge‘s beloved brunette Hills hair in January 2017, salon owner Briana Cisneros used “@wellahairusa 50g 6/0, 15g 5/1 Color Touch wit 13% on the roots through miss. Then I used 6/7 on her ends.”
- Shannon Hair salon owner Briana Cisneros brought Audrina Patridge back to brunette in July 2016. Audrina said, “I was missing my dark hair but still wanted to keep some blonde on the ends and around the face.”
- Audrina Patridge had a “Late night hair sesh with my favorite” hair stylist Briana Cisneros in February 2016 to get her long locks “Back to where we started!!”
- Shannon Hair regular Audrina Patridge had a “Holiday hair touch up” at the hands of stylist Briana Cisneros in December 2015 — she got some “baby highlights, leaving the roots as is” and was “Still rocking my edgy gun cut!”
- Audrina Patridge said she was “Loving my dusty rose blonde” hair courtesy of stylist Briana Cisneros in August 2015.
- Audrina Patridge went to stylist Briana Cisneros at Shannon Hair in June 2015 and “buttered up the blonde” in her hair.