Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- During her February 2017 visit to the Taj Mahal, Chelsea Handler joked that she was at “Mara lago” but also seriously shared, “This is one of my favorite trips ever. I could stay for months.”
- Kate Middleton and Prince William sat for a photo on the bench known as Lady Di’s Chair when the royals were touring India in April 2016.
- Kevin Connolly posted a throwback photo in December 2015 of his time at the Taj Mahal.
- Orlando Bloom snapped a selfie in front of the Taj Mahal reflecting pool in December 2015.
- Eva Longoria said in December 2015, “Can’t leave Agra without a jumping photo in front of Taj Mahal!” She also framed a photo to make it look like she was “holding the Taj Mahal.”
- Nolan Gould posed for a perfect picture “Standing in front of the Taj Mahal” during his “Indian adventure” in November 2015.
- Kevin Connolly wished everyone a “Happy Halloween” from this beautiful tourist attraction in October 2015.