Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
- Behati Prinsloo showed off her monogrammed pillowcase when she stayed at the “#carlyle” and got ready for the Met Gala here in May 2017.
- Dita Von Teese met a friend here in February 2017 and said, “Nothing says President’s Day like large, lime-infused drinks with this gal.”
- Kelly Rutherford snapped a mirror selfie and some decor details when she was here in December 2016.
- In September 2016, Jamie Lee Curtis snapped “A 4:40 AM self portrait at the legendary @thecarlylehotel.”
- While checked in to The Sisley Spa at The Carlyle in September 2016, Whitney Port revealed, “I will always be in to socks that show. ALWAYS!!”
- Designer Prabal Gurung clung to Sarah Jessica Parker at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in March 2015 to wish her a happy birthday. He also said “Tonight was magical.”