- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough kicked off their mom’s 60th birthday celebration in February 2017 with a family reunion at The Venetian.
- French Montana carried a drink and a cigar while walking through the ornate halls here in January 2017.
- Chloe Grace Moretz joked, “We found ourselves in Italy,” when she and a friend went to this Italy-inspired hotel in November 2016.
- While standing beside a statue in The Venetian’s shopping area in August 2016, Ben Savage said he was “Making friends.”
- Natasha Bedingfield peered at the ceiling inside The Venetian in June 2016 and asked, “Would you rather a fake blue sky or a real grey one?”
- Carly Rae Jepsen “rolled in” to the Venetian in December 2015 and was “Pumped for the show” she was playing.
- Whitney Port took a photo outside The Venetian’s Tao nightclub and captioned it: “Little me next to BIG Shiva . . . enjoying biannual cousin dinner” in August 2015.
- Jenna Ushkowitz threw on some sunglasses to enjoy the “Start of the summer poolside” at this hotel in May 2016.
- In November 2014, Tori Spelling snapped a shot of The Venetian’s ceilings (which are painted with clouds) and said “The view from our #Thanksgiving dinner” took her from “Vegas to Venice” and had her feeling “#grateful.”