Follow in Famous Footsteps
Search, save, + share travel plans based on where celebrities have been.
Popular Searches: Beyoncé, San Francisco, Eat + Drink
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade‘s June 2017 Italian travels took them to Tuscany.
- John Legend photographed “Sunflowers in Tuscany” in July 2016.
- Vanessa Hudgens sat on the swing while “Playing under the Tuscan sun” when she was here with Austin Butler in July 2016.
- Matthew Morrison called Tuscany his “Favorite place in the world to go running” and said, “I’ve missed you, old friend” in June 2016.
- “#SpritzBoys” is what Aziz Ansari called him and his friends as they sipped on drinks during their trip here in June 2016.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were in “Beautiful Tuscany” in September 2014. Avid cook Chrissy said she was “Making Tuscan bean soup IN TUSCANY #DREAMSCOMETRUE.”
- Jessica Lowndes shared a “#latergram” in June 2014 of her time in here enjoying “#vino” and a “#danceparty.”