- Coco had a “Family day down at Venice Beach on Mothers Day” in May 2017.
- Eliza Dushku came across an installation of many of the world’s flags in the sand here in January 2017.
- James Van Der Beek claimed “Uncle of the year” when he brought his kids ands their cousins to Venice Beach in August 2016.
- Adrienne Bailon stood in the sand and soaked up the sun here in June 2016.
- Andy Grammer read a book and had some breakfast at the Venice Beach boardwalk and declared it to be a “Solid Thursday morning” in May 2016.
- Karlie Kloss “woke up in LA” in April 2016 and decided to leap across the Venice Beach sand.
- “Hello Venice!” is what New Kids on the Block‘s Jonathan Knight said when he was here with his boyfriend in April 2016.
- Adrienne Bailon had a blast bicycling on the boardwalk in April 2016.
- Tina Lawson (neé Knowles) and her husband witnessed a “Beautiful Sunset on Venice Beach” in October 2015 and called the spectacular display “One of God’s many gifts to us.”
- Jessica Lowndes enjoyed a sunny “#sundayfunday” on the boardwalk in August 2015.
- Bella Thorne was about “Good feels only” while checking out some crystals on the boardwalk in July 2015.
- Karrueche Tran rode a bike on the boardwalk in April 2015.
- Alessandra Ambrosio praised the beautiful “#california #sunset” she saw at Venice Beach in January 2015.
- Ansel Elgort was “Throwin down in Venice Beach” at the public basketball court there in November 2014.
- Nicole Scherzinger wished everyone a “Happy Easter” from a Venice Beach lifeguard tower in March 2013.