- Ian Ziering said he and his family “had the best time sightseeing, relaxing and spending time together in Yosemite” in November 2016. He added, “we had the most incredible picnic in a meadow that was nothing less than magical. 3000′ rock faces on one side, waterfalls on the other . . . While in the majesty of Yosemite’s timeless grandeur, I realized that the flight between life’s takeoff and landing is really a short one. Regardless, I know it will be first class all the way if I fill it with miles of these smiles.”
- Matthew Morrison went on a “Little family hike” along the park’s Glacier Point in August 2016.
- Derek Hough photographed Vernal Fall during his “#lastminute” adventure here in August 2016.
- On an “Epic day” in July 2016, regular Yosemite rock climber Jared Leto “Started with the classic OZ (ounce) on Drug Dome and finished up on the very fun Hobbit.”
- “Hello #halfdome” is what Kate Walsh said of her June 2016 view. She also caught a rainbow at the base of a waterfall here.
- On Father’s Day in June 2016, Michelle Obama shared a shot of her, President Barack Obama, Malia Obama, and Sasha Obama spending time in the park.
- Jared Leto spent “Another epic weekend in #Yosemite” in June 2016 that included the “Serenity Crack / Sons of Yesterday” rock climbing routes.
- Kellan Lutz shared a shot in June 2016 from his time at Glacier Point here and admitted, “Yes, I crossed the ‘do not go beyond’ danger sign and climbed out onto the rock ledge.”
- Jared Leto and friends “Climbed the east buttress of middle Cathedral” in May 2016 and got a good view of El Capitan, saying, “There she blows. El Cap. Tempting huh?” He added that it was “An epic, fun and slightly (very) wet day on the wall.”
- While “Baby mooning in Yosemite and the western sierras” in April 2016, mom-to-be Jena Malone said she was “Sleeping under the stars and building fires amongst the sequoias. Getting giant and getting my head wet in the coldest alpine springs. And powerful mists from the most spellbinding waterfalls . . . How soon we forget How truly little we need To live.”
- Jared Leto enjoyed the “#GreatWideOpen” while posing for a photo in Yosemite that he shared in November 2015.
- Matthew Settle had his daughter on his shoulders while taking in the gorgeous view of the water inside Yosemite National Park in September 2015.
- Jared Leto took “A little adventure . . . from Tuolomne to Yosemite Valley” in July 2015 and said, “Note to self: Next time avoid Tanaya Canyon.” In June 2015, he shared a shot of his “Epic journey on Stegosaurus” — his fun name for Matthes Crest.
- Kellan Lutz shared a “Quick shot during a hike in Yosemite” in May 2015, saying, “It was beautiful.”
- In February 2015, Jack Osbourne shared a photo from his climb of Yosemite’s El Capitan. He said, “This was about 3000 feet off the ground on a large ledge.”
- Mother Nature provided a beautiful backdrop for Bridget Marquardt‘s September 2014 birthday weekend here with her boyfriend.
Yosemite National Park